Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] windshield aero

In a message dated 9/30/2003 8:43:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, fins59@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
He insisted I must have applied Rain-X to glass but I didn't. On the Plymouth the top of windshield curves into the roof and on the Charger the roof comes down into the glass. Anyway, I thought I'd throw this out to the group. (NASCAR take note)
My daughter told me about "Rain-X" windshield washer solvent.  IT'S GREAT!  No rubbing, and the rain just blows off.

For what it's worth...

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI