Re: [FWDLK] e-Bay scam FYI.

When I listed my car for sale I ticked the wrong year. In order to change it I had to cancel the listing and relist it all with in 24 hours. My questions about how to change it were ignored so I checked with a friend that lists a lot and he said it was the only option.  Their web site says if it doesn't sell and you relist it you don't get charged twice (subject to certain conditions which were met).  Well, they charged me twice and never responded to numerous emails etc.  Because we are in Canada and go through the international side, they bill through Switzerland so there is no recourse other than to warn others and not list a major item again.  I doubt they hold a grudge as they never seem to read the emails.
I have done many transaction on Ebay, mostly purchases, never got ripped off by Joe average, just Ebay themselves.

Do you Yahoo!?