[FWDLK] DON'T BELEIVE ALL YOU HEAR OR SEE...

[FWDLK] DON'T BELEIVE ALL YOU HEAR OR SEE...

Dear List,
      Every day people forge dollars bills, titles, stocks, bonds, etc. I am sure there are people who are into cars that are just as talented as the professional forgers. We live in a world of spies that work for our government and spies that work for all the big companies. They spy so they can copy a product or idea. What you heard or read about a particular car may have been written by one of these talented people with a vivid imagination or a little spin on what they favor. Sometimes they have a deadline and do not even get their facts right. Think how often you see wrong information in print. Don't believe everything you hear or read. ( unless that makes you happy)? I own a Marketing and Research Company and we work with big companies all the time. Beware of the spin artist-------they make more than just commercials!!!!!! They think like that all the time even if they are into cars. Not all 57 Chevys came with wonderbar radios in 1957 but today hundreds of 57 Chevy owner will tell you theirs had one since it was new!!!!! LOL

                                                                                       Ron Allyn Swartley
56 Fury stock
56 Fury 392 Hemi
58 Fury Golden Commando