[FWDLK] 59 Imperial Le Baron

Hi All,
         I love cars from this era. I look forward to seeing Chrysler models I have never seen before. I am registered with the "Online Imperial Club" and have the only car of that make and model registered with that club. I have a 1959 Imperial Le Baron 4 Door Sedan, 1 of 510 made, maybe the only one left. The color is copper spice and the interior is pewter/light grey broadcloth. Has A/C, pw wnd, pw brks, pw strg, pw 8 way bench w/swivel out seats, pw ant, foot sw operated am radio, deluxe headliner, flight sweep trunk, psh btn 3 speed auto trans, rear defogger, 413 w/carter 4 barrel, passenger mirror and hood ornament. the car is undergoing major redo. Interior is mostly original. The Forward Look rules,
-Marty 59 Imp