[FWDLK] MORE BUMPER JACKS

Hello again List Members

I have found to be what I believe is an early MOPAR bumper jack.

It is in BRAND NEW condition
Can anyone tell me approx what vehicle it is for.............
Rectangle base approx 6" X 8"
Trapazoid post
The strange part is the bumper connection.
there is just a tab sticking out of the mechanism with a rubber cushion at its base.  The tab sticks out and up about 1"
The bumper on the correct car for this MUST HAVE a small up/down slot in it to accept this connection.

Any ideas??
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY