Re: [FWDLK] D-500 air cleaners?

I don't know about the fiberglass version but these were also reproduced in Sweden in stamped steel. A very high class repro, they even weighed the same as the originals (within a few grams). I think the price was around $400 for the pair, unfortunately I think they are no longer available. And yes, they also made the oval ones.
I heard that the 300 Club bought the rest of their inventory, it would be worth a try to ask there.

Good luck, Hans

Hi all i see these for sale on ebay just now and im wondering who makes these reproductions and how much do they cost?Thanks in advance