[FWDLK] white 61 Newport with A/C for sale in O.C. California

[FWDLK] white 61 Newport with A/C for sale in O.C. California

Not mine, but I saw a fairly nice 4-dr post 61 Newport for sale in Tustin, Orange County. It's faded white with a pristine green interior and an underdash a/c unit. Usual trunk rot. Lemme know if you want the seller's info.

Brion