[FWDLK] Public Service Announcement

In researching Idler Arm  'failures', I understand
that if "you" are experiencing dead/flat 'spots, in your car's
steering-response (not just 'normal'
"play") or 'shimmying' steering-response, while travelling-forward, the
culprit COULD be a worn
Idler-arm---to diagnose: jack-up the front-end & turn the
steering-wheel; if there is not "immediate" steering-component response,
the "lost-motion" may be attributable to a worn-out idler-arm, where it
connects to the long "Center-link".

BTW, no brag; just-fact: Horace has virtually NO 'play' in his
steering-wheel control--if your car has 'play' in the steering-wheel,
you CAN
'fix' it!!

Neil