[FWDLK] Convertible seat Part Numbers

All

I'm in need of some information.  I have seats (metal sseat springs only, no material or cushioning) that came with a '57 Belvedere Convertible with numbers that I can't verify in my parts book.  The seats look like they are correct.  Straight top front seats with a 60-40 split and full lower front seat.  Straight top back seat and full lower back seat.  The tag numbers that are on the seats are the folowing:

Front passenger side:     1756 103
Front drivers side:           1756 013
Rear upper seat        1756 009
Rear lower seat        No tag

None of those numbers are in the parts book that I have.  Can anyone tell me if they are correct and why they're not in the parts book?  Thanks in advance.

John Paxos