[FWDLK] water in gas tank?

How times have changed.....another tip from Motor Trend (1958) says - if you have water in your gas tank, it's convenient if you drain the tank on a dirt road beside a gas station - there'll be enough fuel in the carburetor bowl to drive you in for a full fresh tankful.  Reminds me, a while back I was talking to a friend of mine that owns an excavating company. He says  " its gotten so bad here in Wisconsin that a guy can't even pee on the ground anymore".  DNR makes him rent a porta potti for the job site where in the past the guys would go behind the bushes.