Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Convertible Windshields

Has anyone out the in FL land heard of the LOF (Libby-Owens-Ford) windshield for the '57 Belvedere Convertible.  Supposedly the bubble in it is about 75% the size of the bubble in the original windshield.  Has anyone bought one and put it in the Plymouth or Dodge?  Has anyone ever seen one on a car?  It also has the correct markings on the glass for our cars.  I need a new windshield for the car.  If anyone knows about this item please let me know.  Thanks
John Paxos