Re: [FWDLK] BLOWING hot air

aw, man; now WHY dint I think of that (movin on out!) Y'all don wanna
know that the 'high' temp, out here @ 4K' , today, was the 'high' 80's (
but whaddaya expect, for mid OCT?)

Maybe the 'problem' w/the heating system is that it was designed in
DEEEtroit.

But, hey, the heating system's fine!!--just never gets used, out here.
Darn!

Cool today, hot tamale