[FWDLK] Some cars for sale -

Not sure the list was aware of this list -
Anyone need one (or a bunch) of these?  Most of them are parts cars, rusty
thanks to NYS salt and outdoor storage since they last were on the road -

56 Dodge 4dr
59 Dodge 4dr, pink/white, might be savable
60 Dodge Phoenix 4dr (6)
60 Dodge wagon
61 Dodge Phoenix 4dr (2 of them!) (one's a 6)

56 Plymouth 2dr
59 Plymouth 4dr
60 Plymouth wagon (V8)
61 Plymouth Belvedere 2-dr post coupe (maybe, maybe savable)
61 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr
Slightly o/t but 64 Plymouth Fury Convertible/V8 (rough)

59 Desoto Firedome 4dr (about complete underhood, even 4bbl carb)

58 Chrysler Saratoga 2dr hardtop big window.  Needs pans, rockers, headlight
brows; complete less some engine parts, even has the hubcaps.  Off road
since 1970.  If bodywork doesn't scare you, one of under 5000 -

60 Chrysler Windsor 2dr ht 383 2bbl rough
60 Chrysler wagon (not the NYer, the other one) really rough

I have photos of most of these, send me a note off list for more info - they
all run risk of being crushed if no one wants them.  If you want to know
about other years or makes again send me a note.

Also, a friend is about to have his '61 Dodge Polara convertible listed on
eBay..  it's a rough original (V8 2bbl PS PB) that needs everything but
could be saved.  All the key stuff is on it and it comes with spare fenders
and an extra door.  What it doesn't have can probably come from one of the
parts cars above (grille, rear bumper, hood is on it but bent).

Bill K.