From: eastern sierra Adj Services [mailto:esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 7:38 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] The HORROR (will it ever cool-off?)

Will this unbearable heat, & unrelenting sunshine ever END?? Do you know
what it's like , to go outside, every day, and have to put on SUNBLOCK??
In mid October??
The paint is broiling off of the sheetmetal, here!
The interiors are roasting-way, as we 'speak'!
The tires are evaporating, under the radiant heat, on the highways!

Oh, the horror............

Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily
searched at