[FWDLK] 57 De Soto

Hello from Italy
have started looking at my 57 De Soto engine, and found some 0.60 oversize flattop pistons and almost new connecting rods. Problem is, the casting number on the rods doesn't match the number shown on the Mopar parts catalog. The number on my rods is 1636609, while the catalog calls for 1636607. Anybody knows if there is a difference????
Also, the 0.60 overbore already done to the cylinder  will weaken the block? I have found the engine already machined, and am afraid the overbore is too much.

Any source for a new camshaft?

Thank you for the help

Antonello Jelitro