Re: [FWDLK] Don-feel like huggin SANDERSON

Re: [FWDLK] Don-feel like huggin SANDERSON

Hi,

We sell alot of Sanderson headers where I work, and most of the block hugger headers in the Sanderson book say for street rod applications using yadda yadda (insert motor here). We have found Sanderson to be very helpful regarding custom fit (in your case OEM) applications.

Have Faith...

Brandie in California