[FWDLK] 413 pistons

The 300 listserver had a bit of mail recently regarding 413 pistons.  Here's what I found.
The Rockauto site is a catalog you have to download, but it had the cheapest pistons at about $68 each if I remember rightly. 9.7:1 cr they say.
What happened to Badger?  Have they departed the planet?  I have a new set of .030 413's cast Badger pistons, 10:1 cr I bought about 1995 for $300.  Moly rings were another $70, they were Hastings rings and I bought them from Hastings themselves.