Re: [FWDLK] These CARS

The parts you save are the ones that go to the junk yard with the car at the
end. All the stuff your remove for later use will sit in your shop and the
part you need will always be one you left on the car.

The answer is to get outa town and get some acreage. Build a shop big enough
to swing a cat by the tail in....No, wait, not the cat. You need the cat to
catch the mice! Anyway, keep the cars behind a fence or a tree row, or in a
chicken house if it had one on it when you bought the place, and let your
kin worry about what to do with all the junk after your gone. Save it ALL!!
Ray Jones in AR