From: DesotoFiredome55@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:38:12 EDT
To: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx, L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] These CARS

In a message dated 10/24/2003 9:58:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The answer is to get outa town and get some acreage. Build a shop big enough. Ray Jones in AR
Ray,
    Done that. Built a 36' x 50' Shop with a 725 sq. ft storage loft. Just completed a 20' x 40' carport, today and already put 4 FWDLK cars in it and still have 2 trying to hide under the trees. Two more coming. No end in site! (but I actually am restoring some of them)

<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington