[FWDLK] trim screws

I'd like to know if anybody knows where I might be to find trim screws for my '55 Ply Belvedere--
One set of srews are used to hold the chrome trim that runs along just underneath the dash or between the instrument cluster and dash lip. The other set is used to hold the steering wheel column bottom rubber boot--These are not just ordinary srews --These are thick and massive and are either stainless or chrome--I had my car repainted a while back and the guy lost all these screws---

Thanks for the help

Jesus '55 Ply

Do you Yahoo!?