Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPAR GUYS DO THIS?????

Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPAR GUYS DO THIS?????

                    i thank you for all the replys, i live in MN so many cars are rusty, i have all the cars in rows and i cut the grass between them, they are all block up off the ground so this does keep them in better condition, i bought 3 other 61 dodges to restore my squad car. what is really nice is i can go out back for parts and most of the time i can find what i'm looking for. i had a couple cars loads of WPC members come out this summer and they had a great time, they had their national meet in the twin cities this year. i like the mechanical part of the cars and when i get another running after 30 years or more it's a great feeling. i do wish i had more cash for this but as some of you said i only do what i can.  jim