Re: [FWDLK] FURY V800 ENGINE POLICE CARS, and Dodge too

Re: [FWDLK] FURY V800 ENGINE POLICE CARS, and Dodge too

Dave,

There is one '56 D500 here in Finland that is claimed to be an ex-CHP car. Unfortunately I don't know the car that well.
The current owner has ruined it with narrow white wall tires? Looks strange. Besides, it's for sale and he wants almost $50000... I know it was sold for about $10000 a few years ago.

Hans