Re: [FWDLK] Repro Windshield Project Update

Re: [FWDLK] Repro Windshield Project Update

Wayne,

What about those windshields made in Finland, I thought there was someone marketing them in the States? I don't think they were that pricey even with the freight. Or was there some problems with those...just curious to know.

Hans