Re: [FWDLK] One for you rustophobes -

Dosen't sound like you'll have much of the Original car when you're done.

Sounds like the story George Riehl, Pres of the Chrysler 300 Club Intl.
tells. He's real proud of the ORIGINAL Axe he has which was his Great
Grandfather's. Of course, his Grandfather replaced the handle when it split
and his father replaced the head when it got wore out from sharpening, but
he loves that ORIGINAL Axe!
Ray Jones in AR