Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPARS

Ron -

You may be misunderstanding my point.  I'm responding to the point that you made, 'there's no restoration like your first restoration', or words to that effect.  I'm saying that my first restoration is where I cut my teeth on the whole restoration thing.

> You had no money no place to store the car, probably no tools and if I might quote you "had no idea what you were doing"    unquote. You said that you barely could change your own oil.  In that condition you don't even think of starting a restoration unless your plan is for disaster.

Yes, hindsight is 20/20. The only thing I knew back then is that I wanted a finned Mopar.  It was a learning experience.

> Does that mean you regret your knowledge?

Of course not.

If I couldn't swim and I jumped in the river and I almost drowned ------------does that make the river a bad place?????

Quite the opposite.  For me it means that I would want to try it again.  And when I got the hang of it, I would try something bigger -- like the ocean !

Ron