[FWDLK] It's VOODOO, Baby!

(Some of you may recognize the significance/
history of the subject-line)
..anyway, thanx to all, for your messages of 'concern ' (esp: Dave H.)
regarding my withdrawl-symptoms from the FWDLK website.

FWR, the website is 'back', tonite, good-as-new, without having that
awful all-Chrysler (LOL) ebay-site appear, in its place? Exorcised, by
Dave S.?--Now, THERE's a new profession, for you: Web-Busters!!!

So Happy Haloween, all you Fin-Fans!