[FWDLK] 60 disc brake conversion kit?

I just was wondering if I could look up online more information about the
kits I've seen mentioned that let you put disc brakes on the '60-1-2
Chryslers?

I had someone e-mail in answer to one of my parts car ads looking for disc
brakes for a '59 Dodge.. I said 'good luck' .. no, really I mentioned the
Chrysler kit after I explained they didn't sell any with discs to start
with, and suggested they visit the forward look page and ask on one of the
boards if there's a similar kit to fit the '57-'59 cars.

It got me to thinking just what changes are needed to the suspension to make
a kit for the change make sense, what it comes with, what you need to
provide, etc.

Thanks

Bill K.