[FWDLK] Referral (From C300 List)

Hello, All,
This was sent to the C300 list, and since I don't know whether he is aware of the FWDLK list, I thought I'd forward it to all of you.  I don't know anything else about him.  Anyone who wants to help can contact him directly.

Thanks,

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI

Hi members,
Is there anyone in the area of Monterey Bay who can help an foreign member
to check out a car for sale. I would of course compensate for all costs. If
You have any chance to help me, please contact me privately.
Thanks,
Matts Wignell
Sweden
wiggson@xxxxxxxxxx