From: derick smith [mailto:dericksmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:33 AM
To: Nathan Nuttall
Subject: 65 Imperial Rear Axle, Brakes

HELLo
This is DERICK SMITH, I saw your advert via the internet and i am
interested in the purchase of your above mention proparty . I am dealing
with safe e.t.c, based in West-Africa who is into importation, i have a
local shipper that takes care of my shipping ,as soon as the transaction is
completed my shipper will come to pick it up.Kindly let me know if you
accept a cashier check drawn in United state [u.s] Bank,so if this is ok by
you, kindly let me know your last price offer via email and forward me your
phone number.expecting your urgent response

Thanks
Derick