Re: [FWDLK] The internet was no help, so I have a question...

Re: [FWDLK] The internet was no help, so I have a question...

I have a 60 gallon 5 h.p. The brand is Eagle model C5160V1 and it is available in the U.S. It is a triple cylinder with cooled lines between the cylinders. The triple seperate cylinders run cooler than the siamised twin style.  Because it runs cooler there is very little moisture build up or flowing through the lines. I think its best to go as big as you can fit and afford.
I also researched the oil less and decided they would not stand up to a real dirty enviroment and long duty cycles like you can get doing lots of cleaning, sandblasting and body work.   pictures at http://www.eaglecompressor.com/

Do you Yahoo!?