[FWDLK] Whoa ! asbestos

Hi all,
well something sticks in my mind that the composites in brake linings changed a few good years back.In the U.K. you can now only buy & or have reconditioned shoes with a non asbestos liner.  How ever some of our cars are laced with asbestos in the body work under the factory Lead Loading. The 60 Le Baron is a good example. That big blanking plate has a very large amount sitting under there.
Regards
Dave
60 Le Baron sedan
England.