Re: [FWDLK] Do People Still Restore Cars ?

Re: [FWDLK] Do People Still Restore Cars ?

I sent Brandie a personal reply regarding the comments she mentioned and I can't believe that some people
actually had that attitude!  People are people and we're all different.  We have different preferences for just
about everything and some of has have a wide variety of preferences.  I not only have my C300 but I also have
a '49 Plymouth 2-door.  This is supposed to be a free nation so criticizing others for their likes and dislikes is
being a total jerk!

Jerry Browarski