From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Scott H
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 10:30 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Coupla things...

Hey Dave,
Way back in the day Walt Disney Land did not have the pay one price
admission  that most amusement parks have today.  When you went in you
bought a bunch of ticket books and had to use a ticket to get on every ride.
  Some rides were better then others (Space Mountain was the big attraction
when I went with my parents at about 11 years old) so they were more
expensive.  As I recall they had "A" ticket being the most basic attraction
and least expensive then B, C, D up to te "E" ticket which was for the
newest, fastest and most popular and pricy roller coasters.  Hence the
"E-Ticket" was the best, most exciting roller coaster ride in the park.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab