Re: [FWDLK] Do People Still Restore Cars ?

Re: [FWDLK] Do People Still Restore Cars ?

Some of the cars I have seen people restore or more appropriately resurrect ,leaves in awe of their, ambition and determination. Even the scrap wouldn't take them as  there was not enough good metal. You have to admire them even if you don't care for that style of car.

Do you Yahoo!?