From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ron Allyn Swartley
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:59 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] LOOK GUYS-----I NEVER DRIVE IT......

Here I go into the hot water--------If you knew a guy who was married to the most beautiful woman you have ever seen and you said "Wow, what is it like to be married to a woman that beautiful"? The husband replied "I never ever touch her, I just let her take my arm when we go someplace in public so that all that look at her are impressed with her being mine."
  You would probably say the man needs to see a doctor and have his mental condition evaluated.
     However there are many guy who have cars and don't drive them. There reason is that they will depreciate and not be worth as much as if they were spotless with low mileage. So they take the car by the arm at shows----------no,--------I mean they get in the car and start it and pull it out of the trailer for us non-purist to look at. Then they put it back in the trailer and take her home.
    Now you probably think I do not like purist------wrong---------I love them. Over the years I have bought many of their car and really enjoyed driving them and loving every minute of the trip. I was so grateful that they sacrificed all their fun and saved the car so I could enjoy it.
So if you are NOT a purist don't ever tell these purist guys that they are the caretakers of our future fun cars.
      True I get less for my not pure stock car when I sell them ,------------but ----------Wow, what fun it is driving them and cruising the highways and country roads in them and listening to the oldie radio station.

     Hey that is just my two cents and I am prejudice because I was once a purist but I love everybody, all the guys who take care of their cars, purist and non-purist. I even love the car guys that have the lower class cars called Ford and Chevys.

PS. Now rice burner, well that is another story.....

                                                                       Ron

is unauthorized.