[FWDLK] For sale, sold, etc

OK, I sold the hemi Roadrunner. I appreciate those who showed interest.

I have our '94 Caravan for sale as I replaced it with a '98 Neon.  High
miles but very dependable.  Got 4 new tires, new left axle shaft, and new
pads and rotors last spring.  Got a used trans last winter which works fine.
 60,000 miles ago I replaced the head gasket and timing belt as
preventative measure, as I knew I'd be taking some long highway trips, it
wasn't leaking or anything.  Put a new battery in about two weeks ago.  This
vehicle is very dependable and handy.  2.5 motor.  Air works.  $1800 or best
or will consider a 2nd gen fastback project as trade, or maybe other stuff.

Off topic, my step-son's 97 Cavalier is for sale also.  High miles, very
dependable, could use tires, $1800.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible (Kathi's car); '65 Barracuda \6
(Kathi's other car); '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB
now 360 (David's car); '72 Cuda '340

Is your computer infected with a virus?  Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee.  Take the FreeScan now!