Re: [FWDLK] Need info on a dash resto place.

Re: [FWDLK] Need info on a dash resto place.

All

Has anyone heard of or done business with a company from Martinsville, VA called Autoinstrumentation?  They redo instrument panels.  Please let me know as I'm thinking of sending my dash pod there fro restoration.  Thanks in advance.
John