Re: [FWDLK] '57 Desoto day ?

I think nobody confuse the two countries ! Therre are two '57 Desoto
messages, one DS found in Iran and another in France.  It's only hazard
that the two '57 Desoto were discovered or displayed the same day.

BTW, does someone had problem with pop-up ads on the '57 desoto
convertible page (http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad/dipl57.htm). I thought
that the site had pop-up ads but i verify and our club paid for a "no
pop-up or ads" site. If you find pop-up menus let me know.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad