Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 7:51 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] door hinge pins

Hi all,
    I asked about door hinge pins on an earlier email last week, but I think it got lost in the shuffle over original and safety issues.   So, here goes again.   I would like to know if anyone knows what size and where can I get some door hinge pins for my 59 Ply Sub.  Front and rear doors.  And, has anyone changed these and could you give me some pointers?  Grind off underside and drive up and out??????  I do not want to remove any until I know I can get new.

Thanks, John in WI    hangin on for dear life...30 -40 mph gusts!