[FWDLK] hinge pins

Hi all,
    Gee, I can't believe they don't have the part number listed after only 44 years!   6000 209   door hinge pins for a 59 Plymouth.   Instead they have a listing for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth van door hinge pins.  I will post the part number on a later email, as I left the package in the shop.
    The pins are a bit longer than the original pins, but they fit perfectly.  I will have to cut off about 5/8 of an inch...chop saw or die grinder...they are pretty hard.   Unlike some of the other pins I found at auto parts stores, they have the correct style rounded head.  Not that my car is original...but I wanted the critics to have something to smile about.
    The best part is, they were the cheapest at Chrysler...$3.25 each compared to $5.96 at CarQuest and $7.56 at Bumper to Bumper.   And, the pins drive out fairly easily.  Now on to the next step!
    Thanks for all the info,   John in WI

ps:  I ordered gas shocks for the front and air adjustable shocks for the rear from PST (Performance Suspension Technology) on 11/4 and I recieved them on 11/12.
Pretty good considering they said figure three to four weeks.

John in WI    wind chills near zero and sunny...hang on to your fender protectors in PA...it's a comin your way!