[FWDLK] PayPal users be warned

I apologize for this e-mail, but I think its relevant since so many of us use eBay and PayPal to buy and sell parts and, in some cases, cars. Just to warn everyone to keep a sharp eye out, an e-mail scam much like one used on eBay users is now being used on PayPal members as well (I just got the spoof e-mail). The message indicates that you will need to confirm credit card information and has a link that looks like its going to paypal.com, where you're supposed to enter said information. However, you should take careful notice that this link does not actually take you to paypal.com, but a look-alike website.

Dave Casey