Re: [FWDLK] Engine Transmission removal 101 question.

Re: [FWDLK] Engine Transmission removal 101 question.

The safest way to remove the trans is probably to unbolt the converter from the crank and take everything off in one unit. I guess you could replace it the same way, but I would remount the converter on the crank long enough to check for excessive run out while things are apart.
Mike