Re: [FWDLK] torqueflite removal

Thats the way I disassembled four of them...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 7:36 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] torqueflite removal

Hello All,
                I remember watching the '59 Plymouth assembly line video that showed the torque converter and bellhousing already coupled to the engine. The line worker inserted the splined input shaft from the Torqueflite into the bellhousing and bolted it down with the four bolt holes in the tranny case. I guess it would be just as easy to remove it in that way......although I never removed the transmission before.
Take Care,
Frank