[FWDLK] POWER BRAKE QUESTION

Hello List members.
A question on the 'BENDIX" power brake booster and 'KELSEY HAYS' (squeeze box) booster......

I was once under the impression that both were used on PLYMOUTH from 57 on,,,, but only the KELSEY HAYS was  used on the DETROIT cars up to 1960.

As far as PLYMOUTH is concerned,,,does anyone know of origional 'BENDIX' useage on ANY 58 or 59 Plymmys??

Thanks
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY