[FWDLK] POWER BRAKE BOOSTER TRADE???

Hello List

Before I put it on ebay,,,would anyone want to trade their good operating 'KELSEY HAYS" booster for my good operating 'BENDIX' booster

Correctness I am not certain about,,but I believe they interchange throughout 1957 through 1964 and maybe beyond that.  Most rebuilders will tell you the BENDIX is a better overall unit.

My Bendix appears recently rebuilt but I am not sure,,,it did operate fine in my 57 PLYMMY

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY