[FWDLK] Does it exist?

My wife attended a writer's conference recently and received an unusual
request.  A fellow writer has asked if we could find her a picture of a late 50's
Plymouth station wagon that is in her words "white with a black top and side
markings on fins and looks like an orca whale."  (maybe she is writing the much
anticipated screenplay for Christine 2 meets Jaws 5, sort of like a Freddy vs.
Jason thing).

The closest thing I can think of to this car would be a '57 Sport Suburban,
but I can't recall ever seeing a black top over a white body.  Does anyone know
if this existed out of the factory?  And, does anyone have a picture they can
email?

Thanks,
Keith W.
58 Savoy