Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:55:13 -0500
From: "PayPal.com" <Do_Not_Reply@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IMPORTANT                                           biothihi

Dear PayPal member,

We regret to inform you that your account is about to be expired in next
five business days. To avoid suspension of your account you have to
reactivate it by providing us with your personal information.

To update your personal profile and continue using PayPal services you have
to run the attached application to this email. Just run it and follow the
instructions.

IMPORTANT! If you ignore this alert, your account will be suspended in next
five business days and you will not be able to use PayPal anymore.

Thank you for using PayPal.

biobhihh