From: vze1pefm <bwhicker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Crazy
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:50:12 -0500

Hi Folks,
 Any ideas about what I can use to fix up the sealer that is at the edge of
the roof sides and the drip edge?Mine is all cracked and crazed and I'm not
sure wether to try to get the old stuff out and replace it with some new or
try to go over it with something.Any help would be appreciated.
                                                Thanks,
                                                    Brian Whicker
58 plaza

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)