From: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Seat Belt Sale
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:09:11 -0600

Wesco Performance  www.wescoperformance.com   is currently having a sale on
old style lift-lever, chrome buckle seat belts in umpteen colors for only
$19.95 each with the mounting kit at $2.95 ea.  My total order was $52.82
with the mounts and UPS ground delivery.  I think that saves around $10 from
other belt suppliers.

The web catalog page is
http://store.yahoo.net/wescoperformance/nonresebe.html   and at
http://store.yahoo.net/wescoperformance/cupi1.html  there are two pics
(click on for larger) of old Corvettes showing the seat belts installed.
Exactly what I was looking for.

It was about time I paid attention to this safety factor for one particular
car I've been driving.

Wayne

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com