From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Glenn Barratt
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 7:18 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Furiously-Meeting- DONUTS.

Speaking of custom exhausts, does anybody know of a commercial supplier of
electrically operated exhaust dumpers? That is, a solenoid or electric motor
opening a 'trap-door' in a box mounted in-line with the exhaust system, to
give the open header sound at the touch of a button.
Any leads appreciated.
Thanks.
Glenn.
57 Fury.
Anthony Knight wrote:
Neil,
I?ve nearly got myself talked into using SuperTrapps with 2 ¾ pipes on the
Savoy because they sound amazing on my friend?s 528ci Challenger! Either
that or fat pipes and 4? slashcut trims either side of the number plate ? I
want people to hear me coming a mile away in this car?:-) On this note ? has
anyone ever attempted a custom exhaust with close-together tail pipes
without moving the tank? Seems the only way is to move the tank inside the
car (possibly sink a spare wheel well if this is the case)
Anthony Knight
---